Wolves with skills are...
Welcome to the site! If you have not registered yet, please do! we are always glad to see new players
Welcome to the site! If you have not registered yet, please do! we are always glad to see new players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome....

HomePortal for the Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit's bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin

Spirit's bio Empty
PostSubject: Spirit's bio   Spirit's bio EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Name: Spirit
Fur color: Jet black with silver ears and paws, and bright blue on the tip of my tail and an icey blue strip on the top of my tail extending from the bright blue tip to my rump.
Eye color: Bright emerald green.
Length: 5'4 from tip of nose to tip of tail.
Weight:112 pounds no fat all muscle.
Height: how ever high average male wolves are.
Strengths: can take several huge blows and still stay standing and only have brusies.
Weaknesses: can't howl and can barely talk.
Deformitys: Twisted wind pipe so when i howl it sounds like a hollow wind and when i talk i squeak or chirp and its raspy.
Personality: Serious,Caring to females and pups. Expects all males to be tough and mature.
History: I was born in the mountains. My family(2 bros and 4 sisters) were the alphas. Hunters killed my sisters and mom after my mom died my dad abused and beat me as so did my brothers. They expected me to pay for my mom and sisters deaths and my dad wanted me to be mean and heartless. He left many scars.

Last edited by Spirit on Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please don't talk about the Nazi part here!)
Back to top Go down
https://blackninjawolves.rpg-board.net
moxy

Spirit's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit's bio   Spirit's bio EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Cool bio spirit. You are a good writer and rp writer
Back to top Go down

Spirit's bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves with skills are... :: Bios-
Jump to: