Wolves with skills are...
Welcome to the site! If you have not registered yet, please do! we are always glad to see new players
Welcome to the site! If you have not registered yet, please do! we are always glad to see new players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome....

HomePortal for the Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The den clearing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:10 pm

The dens are located here. Leaders Den, Healers Den etc..
Back to top Go down
https://blackninjawolves.rpg-board.net
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:00 am

I walk to the den and lay at the entrance flicking my tail.
Back to top Go down
Dally

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

I smile and follow, walking up to and gently licking his head tehn laying down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:02 am

I wag my deep fluffy tail and wrap it around her side. I look up and listen to the far splashes and birds chirping. I watch two baby squrrels play a few feet from me."All is well and the way it should be. i think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dally

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I wag my soft, fluffy tail and cuddle against him, head gently resting on his paws, watching the grass blow softly and the squirrels runnig around. "How are you this fine day, my alpha?" I ask softly, eyes closed and nose towards the skys.
Back to top Go down
Moon

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Moon trotted into the area growling unhappily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

I look at her and lick her belly"Fine. How are you my love?" I ask as I clean my paws.
Back to top Go down
Dally

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:42 pm

I smile softly, rolling onto my side a bit, leaning against him. "Good." I say softly, resting my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

I stand up and shakes the dust out of my fur.
Back to top Go down
Dally

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:15 am

I look up at you and give a slight smile, ears going back as I stand as well, stretching out my legs.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: re   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:58 am

I walk into the clearing behind nakita. fur standing on end. I am a young she wolf who is beautiful with glistening fur, and bright blue eeyes. My fur is pure white, except for a tuft on the tip of my tail, which is black. (The alpha, can you be my dad?) "Stupid deer. I had it! It was to fast. Dad! I didn't get any deer." Grumbles. "Daddy, do you have any food for the pack?"
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:02 am

Looks at other wolf next to my dad. Walks over to them. "HI how are you?"
Back to top Go down

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:10 am

moxywolf123 wrote:
Looks at other wolf next to my dad. Walks over to them. "HI how are you?"
Ooc- Hello there moxywolf! welcome to the pack, please post a bio in the bio section and then rp!
Smile once again, welcome
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:37 am

I walk to the nurses den and sit in it. My eyes grow sleepy from chasing the deer. I lie down with my head on my paws, and fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Occ- moxy please dnt double post wait for someone else to post.)thx

Spirit licks his daughters forehead"Here you go baby girl". He says setting down some meat and berries.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"Hi dad i didn't catch anything." Sulks and lays down next to dad.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:22 pm

" I cannot ever catch anything"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:24 pm

I drop down two chunks of meat infront of her." That's for you princess". I say smiling. Then I lay beside her and begin to lick her muzzle and ears."Bath time". I tell he as she eats.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:36 pm

eats food. once i finished my bath i say " dad, i have to get back to the nurses den." gets up and walks to nurse den. sits down inside.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:06 am

Comes out of the nurses den. Shakes dirt off of my shimmering fur. Looks around for any wolves.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:07 am

Decides to head out to the river. trots out of clearing briskly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:10 am

Scorch walks into the clearing his bright silver coat sparkles. He limps hurt and his face is covered in blood. He falls unconsious as he sees a female.
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:17 am

Sees injured wolf. Thinks about all of the good fortune that they had had this month. Then runs over to wolf. " are you ok? what happened? can you think?"
Back to top Go down
moxy

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:18 am

grabs wolf by scruff and brings into the nurses den. p.s. go to the nurse den rp page
Back to top Go down
Moon

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:50 am

Moxy please dot double or triple post. It's not useful and is called spam! thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The den clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The den clearing   The den clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

The den clearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves with skills are... :: Pack rp-
Jump to: